Shipping & Returns
Shopping with us is easy now at www.berylschocolate.com.my
RMCO Delivery Information: (Up-to-date*)
Note: All orders working day back to normal.
Delivery Charges are as follow:
West Malaysia: RM14 (Free delivery for all ordes above RM150)
East Malaysia: Not able to deliver at the moment.
*delivery charges will be charged to the customers.
RMCO Courier/ Delivery duration up to 3 - 5 Working Days
Thank you for your patience & stay safe! For further info, please write in to email@example.com.
Delivery charges are as follows:
West Malaysia: RM14 (Free delivery for all orders above RM150)
East Malaysia: RM50 (For all orders)
*delivery charges will be charged to the customers.
Our Normal Courier/Delivery duration is 3 to 5 Working Days
Our delivery service - (Monday to Thursday) , Thursday to Sunday orders will be delivered on next Monday onwards.
Delivery schedule does not apply to Sunday gazetted Public Holidays.
During festive seasons whereby delivery commitments are at its peak, you will be advised the next best delivery time. In the event if the recipient is not at home, has returned to his or her hometown, changed address or gone overseas, the product will be delivered after the festive season.
All orders must be placed before 12.00pm local time to ensure that you receive your product within the specified delivery period.
We use a secured and trusted courier service (Ninja Van) in order to ensure that your order is delivered in good condition and on time.
Recipients will normally receive their order the next working day after the order is collected by Ninja Van.
Our delivery partner (Ninja Van) will make three (3) attempts to deliver your order. Due to the heat sensitivity of our products, orders will be shipped with cold packs to protect these products from the heat. Therefore kindly ensure the receiver is available to receive the gift during the first attempt to keep the product at good condition.
For 2nd and 3rd attempt of delivery, the condition of the products we are not able to guaranteed the original conditioned.
Undelivered products will be returned to BERYL'S. We or our delivery partner (Ninja Van) will not be responsible for the conditions of the products returned to us due to the sensitive nature of chocolate. Therefore, there will be no refund or replacement of the products. BERYL'S reserves the right to dispose the products if it is not claimed within 7 working days from the date the product is returned to our company.
East Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak)
For all orders to East Malaysia the cut off day for last order is Tuesday, 12pm
EM shipping RM50 is due to the delivery process is longer, to make sure the quality of our product when you receive, we are providing a protective bubble wrapping, better foil and foam wrapping with more ice packs.
For all orders to West Malaysia the cut off day for last order is Thursday, 12pm.
WM shipping RM14: to make sure the quality of our product when you receive, we are providing a protective bubble wrapping, better foil wrapping with ice packs.
1. Customers are responsible for the information provided when placing an order. As such, we will not be held responsible for any mistakes or delays in delivery due to any incorrect information provided (e.g. incomplete address, incorrect contact number, or any other incorrect details provided).
2. Customers are also required to ensure that on the delivery date, the receiver’s mobile number is reachable. This is because the driver may need to contact and confirm the receiver’s presence at the delivery address before they proceed with delivery or ask for guidance if the driver is not able to locate the delivery address provided. In such cases, if the receiver’s contact number is not reachable or no one is present at the delivery address to receive the goods, we or our delivering partner will not be held responsible for any delays due to such reasons.
3. Although we always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, Beryl’s cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the courier service that we use or anything else outside of Beryl’s control (e.g. traffic or weather conditions).
4. Our delivery partner’s coverage area can change from time to time without prior notice. If you have placed an order and the delivery address is out of our delivery partner’s delivery coverage area, we will promptly contact you to cancel your order and offer a full refund. (Kindly contact our customer service for further information).
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
1. We do not provide any refund and/or accept any return of our product unless it was incorrectly delivered or its packaging was damaged during transportation.
2. BERYL’S will not be held accountable for any products that have been acknowledged upon delivery. Therefore, we strongly urge customers to check the condition of their ordered goods before signing for acknowledgement.
3. Due to safety and hygiene reasons, all goods sold and received by customers are not returnable or refundable, even if it is not opened.
Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been successfully submitted with payment duly authorised. As such, please ensure that you have checked all order details prior to submitting your order for processing.